Information for accountants looking for a permanent bookkeeping solution for their clients.
Problems accountants have with bookkeeping
- You waste time and money by fixing mistakes made by incompetent bookkeepers.
- Your reputation can be damaged because a bookkeeper you referred got it all wrong.
- You may have used a great bookkeeper who is now unable to take on new clients because her books are full.
- You may find yourself in the awkward situation where a client has a relative doing the bookkeeping, but they are doing a poor job, and then complain when you charge them to fix up the mess.
- You may have considered bringing the bookkeeping in-house but it’s not your core business and you don’t have the time to manage it.
- We will enhance your reputation because your clients will be delighted.
- We will be available to continually take on new clients because of The Pure Bookkeeping System.
- We can save you money by training your clients to get it right and supervise them to keep them on track.
- You will be free of BAS compliance work so you can focus on strategic tax planning and business development for your clients.
- We can reduce your stress because you know you can rely on the information you receive
Here’s what an accountant says about the Pure Bookkeeping System:
“I’m blown away by the depth, thoroughness, and quality of the Pure Bookkeeping System, and the financials that I receive as a result. After experiencing the difference it makes to my business partnering a bookkeeper who is using the Pure Bookkeeping System I would never go back – and I recommend my clients only use bookkeepers who use the Pure Bookkeeping System”.
Craig Lawson – Craig Lawson Consulting.